Card Access Engineering Card Access Engineering is a privately held US company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
View Larger Map | Email me these directions
Directions for Salt Lake International Airport
1. Exit the Salt Lake Airport staying in the left lane.
2. Stay in the LEFT lane and take the I-80 Eastbound ramp towards CITY CENTER/OGDEN/PROVO.
3. Once on I-80 stay in the RIGHT lane and take the I-215 Exit "Southbound" toward Provo (approx. 2 miles).
4. Stay on I-215 Southbound (approximately 8 miles).
5. From the Right lane take the I-15 Southbound Exit (toward Provo/Las Vegas).
6. Stay on I-15 for approximately 6 miles.
7. Take the "12300 South" (123rd South) Exit #291.
8. At the bottom of the off ramp, turn RIGHT and drive to the first stop light (Lone Peak Parkway).
9. Turn RIGHT onto Lone Peak Parkway and drive approximately 1/2 mile.
10. Turn RIGHT onto Election Road (immediately after the "eBay" building).
11. Follow Election Road until you arrive at 11778 Election Road (look for the large silver numbers 11778 on the front of the building).
12. Card Access is located on the 2nd floor in Suite 260 (in the North end of the building).