Military / Government | LPI / LPD
Utilizing commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) technology for hardware and software-configured RF applications, CA Engineering can assist in Low Probability of Intercept / Low Probability of Detection (LPI / LPD) product initiatives needing minimized RF transmitter detection.
CA Engineering has experience in:
- Application-controlled radios
- TDMA / Pseudo-TDMA algorithms
- Non-standard channels and bandwidths
- Beaconless communications
- Standards-based payload encryption
- Pseudo-random channel sequencing (frequency hopping and shifting)
to answer the most demanding customer LPD / LPI requirements.